Thursday, October 1, 2009

Kiss Me

There is something in a kiss. Something so passionate. Something so intimate. It's not just a meeting of lips and tongues. It's not just an exchange of saliva. It's a deep taste of your lover. It's a jolt of eclectic love. It makes life bearable.

But a poor kiss. A quick press between two people just brought together. There is nothing there. No spark. No lightheartedness. Just a poor taste in your mouth.

I want you to kiss me, like we're both dying. Like we're all that's left. Like the world is on fire. Kiss me so hard that the room starts spinning. So hard that I need to hold onto you to keep from falling. Steal my soul with that kiss. Take my breath away with that kiss. Don't leave me standing.

So kiss me, you fool. Kiss me just like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment