Friday, May 21, 2010

"Changless" is Exactly That

In her fantastic follow up to my favorite book of the past few years, Gail Carriger keeps her readers wanting more and more. Personally, the first book Soulless is still my favorite in the series, but Changeless is just as amazing. Our heroine has moved to the next stage of her life. I won't say what just in case you haven't read the first book, which you really should go out and do right now. She has a new home and a new job, which keep her more than busy. Yet she always has time for tea and parasols. In fact, she has the ultimate parasol now!

I loved everything about it, except for the ending. Don't get me wrong, it's a great ending. Gail paints the perfect cliffhanger that left me screaming for the next book in the series. That is what makes a great book, and a great author. I am so in love with Alexia that I want her to succeed in everything, so when there are problems for her I get very upset. If I had access to the technology, I would travel into the future to get my hands on Blameless this very second. I NEED to know what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment